Parabolic Tracking Solar Concentrator for use with a Stirling Engine
The Solar Invictus is a Concentrated Solar Power(CSP) system that is designed for electric power and steam generation on an Industrial scale. The Solar Invictus series has a proven track record in electricity generation with existing and planned installations in multiple countries. The 53S is specifically designed to meet the requirements of Industrial units for their production processes steam requirements.
Solar steam production can help to reduce the reliance on gas and also offers a tremendous cost advantage when compared against existing fuel sources used for industrial steam generation.
• Only feasible alternative for dealing with the conventional fuels crisis and price hikes
• Delivers excellent economics in comparison to conventional fuel powered systems
• Eliminates or reduces reliance on existing fuel sources and uncertainties associated with them
• High steam pressures are available on an industrial scale
• Eligible for Carbon Credits